Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Origins of Originality

I've always been a bit of a word-flirt
I love the way they cascade and play.
When I thought ...."Hey, let's start a blog, I need to write more, so this is a way to uncork the muse..." I wondered what I should call it. I half wrote/envisioned lucidly a book of suggestive suggestions, based on word play and living free, and titled it 'Essential Sensuality" and the name has always tickled me. It was years ago, but it is apt.

Sensuality is truly in everything. It is not sexuality, per se.. it is the undercurrent of electricity, the shared smile, the shared thoughts the shared ideas the everything in the middle of anything, the worthwhile bargaining for the smile you bring to the day as you wake in it. The smile that awakens you as you bring in the day..... it is just there. It just is.
It is the gladness that permeates.
It is the scent reminder in the air.
It is the grass that is green and the feeling of being true and you.

So I say hello and welcome.
Do not expect anything and everything will surprise you!

No comments: